Expectations For Charlotte Professionals In Fire Damage Repair Services
Fire damage is never something you expect to happen to your Charlotte home. Yet, unfortunately, it is still something that you should be prepared for. That being said, what can you expect when the unexpected happens? When you need fire damage repair services, here is what you can expect from Restoration 1 of Greater Charlotte:
Fire Damage Repair In Charlotte
- You can get help around the clock, 24/7, whenever disaster strikes, and as soon as possible. Our team is ready to respond whenever you have an emergency, literally whenever. Day or night, we will make your fire damage repair our first priority and will get to work as soon as possible.
- You can rely on our professional trained and certified restoration experts to safely and thoroughly repair the fire damage done to your home. We are experts when it comes to fire and smoke damage, and we know how important it is to get your home functioning like normal. This is why we provide timely service to homeowners throughout the Greater Charlotte area.
- You can count on us to be sure that every aspect of fire damage repair it covered including, but not limited to:
- Full property assessment, including additional damage from water
- Removal of damaged belongings and materials that cannot be restored or repaired
- Repairing damages possessions that can be saved
- Cleaning and repairing HVAC systems, and ensuring air quality is restored
- Properly drying any water damaged areas
- Smoke and lingering odor removal
- You can trust our technicians to work quickly and thoroughly all while providing the best quality services. Each member of our team holds certificates from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) so you can be sure that your home is in the best hands. Because of our certification and training, we can and will provide the most qualified services possible for fire damage repair.
- You can utilize our experience with all insurance companies to help navigate insurance claims and speak with any adjusters if and when necessary. We know these are uncharted waters for most, and we have built a good relationship and rapport with insurance companies so that we can help relieve as much stress as possible when working with your insurance.
- You can hold us accountable for our work. We promise our customers that we will deliver exceptional customer service, and you can expect fair rates. We want you to be 100% satisfied with the outcome, anything less is unacceptable. We will make sure every detail is taken care of upon completion, and are happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you may have during the process.
At the end of the day, we are more than just fire damage repair experts – we also live and work in your community so we genuinely care about you and your property. We know that fire damage is unexpected and overwhelming, which is why we have made it our goal to take as much stress off of you as possible. So if the unexpected occurs to your home, you can expect Restoration 1 of Greater Charlotte to be there for you for any fire damage repair needs.